- Performing role of "Emma Darwin" in Peter Parnell's TRUMPERY (Jim Petosa, Dir.) at the Olney Theatre Center, Olney, MD, June-July 2010.
- Performing role of "Wren" in THE MISTAKE from "Walking the Volcano" by Jon Lipsky (Elaine Vaan Hogue, Dir.) - new play festival at Roxbury Community College, April 2010.
- Dialect Coach - MY FAIR LADY (Caitlin Lowans, Dir.) - Stoneham Theatre, March 2010.
- Voice Coach - OTHELLO (Judy Braha, Dir.) - Actors' Shakespeare Project, March 2010.
- Staged Reading - THE BLUE HOTEL by John Kuntz (Bill Mootos, dir.) - "Village Voices" with the Village Theatre Project, Boston Playwright's Theatre, March 7, 2010. For details,click here.
- Dialect Coach - A CHILD'S CHRISTMAS IN WALES, by Dylan Thomas, adapted and directed by Burgess Clark - A co-production with Boston Children's Theatre and Boston Playwrights' Theatre.. Dialects: Welsh, RP. Critically acclaimed new adaptation and production. November-December, 2009. Boston, MA.
Critical Praise for CHILD'S CHRISTMAS...: "under diction coach Christine Hamel, the entire cast achieves an impressive Welsh homogeneity" (Boston Globe)
"excellent vocal work- their accents were spot on (Dialect Coach Christine Hamel should be proud)" - (BostonTheatreReview.com)
- My son, Foster William, is born! May 22, 2009. (the most significant recent project...*serious* voice work involved...) Cambridge Birth Center, Cambridge, MA. (photo is Foster at 6 months...)